Picture sitting outside your camper and the sun is just starting to burn off that morning mist, you feel a slight morning breeze as you take a sip of morning coffee and you say to yourself, “This is my Happy Place.”
Here at Midwest Outdoor Resorts we take pride in offering families a lifetime of vacation memories. Here are the top five reasons that you and your family should think about camping this season….
- Nature – Rushmore Shadows Resort in Rapid City, SD, Hidden Bluffs Resort in Spring Grove, MN. & Soo Line Trail Campground offers a world of beautiful natural scenery. Take a bike ride or hike on one of our trails, stepping outside of your comfort zone and embracing the natural beauty our wilderness has to offer will not only be rewarding, but create many memories.
- Star Gazing – Pull up a blanket and search for those stars that shoot across the sky and make a wish. Get away from those city lights and come on out to enjoy the crystal clear skies that Midwest Outdoor Resorts has to offer.
- Relaxation – Camping with you family will allow you to grow and bond with each other, take away all the little distractions and plan family time. You will be truly amazed what only a couple days of camping will do to decrease your stress level.
- Learning new skills – Camping offers a wide variety of skills, whether you are an avid camper or a beginning camper each experience if full of learning experiences.
- Camping is Affordable – Yes, camping is a family friendly activity that can be quite affordable. Don’t have a camper, bring a tent out and enjoy some family time.
If you are looking for a way to have a great summer vacation, let Midwest Outdoor Resorts help you plan it….you won’t be disappointed! It all starts by picking up the phone and giving us a call at 1-800-231-0425; see you soon!
My family and I had the opportunity to utilize a wonderful affiliate program the last couple of weeks to travel through the plains of South Dakota to the lakes of Minnesota.
As the Member Services manager for Midwest Outdoor Resorts I wanted to take the opportunity to visit our locations in Minnesota. BUT it’s a pretty long drive from Rushmore Shadows in Rapid City, SD to Soo Line Trail Campground in Onamia, MN! I was able to utilize Members on Vacation Travel Services through Coast to Coast to find an absolutely beautiful hotel stay in Sioux Falls, SD (about half way between Rapid City and Onamia). I stayed in a great hotel with many amenities, for a wonderful price.
As I arrived at Soo Line Trail Campground in Onamia, MN I was “WOWED” by the peacefulness of this location. If you are a fisherman, ATV rider, or you are just looking for some peace and quiet – this is the place for you.
After visiting Soo Line Trail Campground, we made our way to Hidden Bluffs Resort in Spring Grove, MN (another Midwest Outdoor Resorts location). I was able to take in the beauty and unique qualities that each little town had to offer on our way to Hidden Bluffs Resorts. As we arrived at the resort I realized we’re not on the plains of South Dakota anymore! I had arrived in Bluff Country. Now it was time to relax and enjoy the sounds of the trees blowing in the wind alongside the stream that runs directly through the resort.
Our Members truly enjoy what each of our Resorts have to offer, and now I know why! if you would like to experience our Resorts, give us a call and set up a camping trip for you and your family. We can be reached at 1-800-231-0425, you can also check out our website at www.midwestoutdoorresorts.com. No camper? No problem, ask about vacation cabins!
Thought about traveling with Midwest Outdoor Resorts’ condo and camping affiliate companies during the winter months? Need help planning a winter getaway in a cabin or condo? Here at Midwest Outdoor Resorts we have you covered; whether it’s visiting one of our rustic rentals at Soo Line Trail Campground, near Onamia MN, on the weekends, camping with our affiliates, or taking a relaxing 7 night condo vacation.
By taking advantage of your Midwest Outdoor Resorts Membership our affiliate companies; Coast to Coast, Good Sam Club, and Resorts of Distinction you and your family can plan a camping or cabin getaway throughout the United States for a discount rate. But wait….we can’t forget about those 7 night condo stays! Through Hopscotch Holiday Condo Vacations and Condominium Travel Club you can book a 7 night condo or cruise getaway almost anywhere in the world. Not sure if you have these memberships, not a problem just
call us at 800-231-0425 and we’ll be happy to discuss them with you.
After weeks of hard work and diligent cleaning, Hidden Bluffs Resort is OPEN FOR BUISNESS. After being hit by flooding in late June the resort has been closed for cleanup and repair. The staff at Hidden Bluffs switched their polos to work books and gear, and have been working daily to get the park back to the highest standards. 30 brand new
RV electrical pedistals have been ordered and the park will be running at 100% in the up coming weeks . We sure have missed all of your smiling faces, and have greatly appreciated all of your kind words and patience! We can’t wait to see you on the park for the rest of the season!