Picture sitting outside your camper and the sun is just starting to burn off that morning mist, you feel a slight morning breeze as you take a sip of morning coffee and you say to yourself, “This is my Happy Place.”
Here at Midwest Outdoor Resorts we take pride in offering families a lifetime of vacation memories. Here are the top five reasons that you and your family should think about camping this season….
- Nature – Rushmore Shadows Resort in Rapid City, SD, Hidden Bluffs Resort in Spring Grove, MN. & Soo Line Trail Campground offers a world of beautiful natural scenery. Take a bike ride or hike on one of our trails, stepping outside of your comfort zone and embracing the natural beauty our wilderness has to offer will not only be rewarding, but create many memories.
- Star Gazing – Pull up a blanket and search for those stars that shoot across the sky and make a wish. Get away from those city lights and come on out to enjoy the crystal clear skies that Midwest Outdoor Resorts has to offer.
- Relaxation – Camping with you family will allow you to grow and bond with each other, take away all the little distractions and plan family time. You will be truly amazed what only a couple days of camping will do to decrease your stress level.
- Learning new skills – Camping offers a wide variety of skills, whether you are an avid camper or a beginning camper each experience if full of learning experiences.
- Camping is Affordable – Yes, camping is a family friendly activity that can be quite affordable. Don’t have a camper, bring a tent out and enjoy some family time.
If you are looking for a way to have a great summer vacation, let Midwest Outdoor Resorts help you plan it….you won’t be disappointed! It all starts by picking up the phone and giving us a call at 1-800-231-0425; see you soon!